Hello and have I got good news! Last evening, after reviewing the current statistics regarding confirmed COVID-19 cases in our area over the last two weeks, and having open conversation about resuming public worship, the Council of Redeemer Lutheran Church voted to “resume in person worship on Sunday, October 4th, while observing all the protocols found in the COVID-19 Preparedness Plan.”
What does this mean? What do I need to do? Good questions.
1. Read the COVID - 19 Preparedness Plan. It was mailed to you, and you can find it on Redeemer’s website at redeemertrf.org. If you have any questions, call either the Plan Administrator - Vanessa VanDam or Pastor Darrel.
2. We will utilize every third pew, and we are planning on five people per pew (in up to two "family units," one on each end of the pew). This allows us to have 55 people in the pews. If your family has more than five people, you will be placed in a pew to yourself. Call Vanessa or me with questions about this.
3. Again read the COVID Preparedness Plan.
4. First thing to do, register. Registrations are accepted for the current week. Call the church office (Vanessa) to register that you (your family) are wanting to be worshipping in person on a Sunday registrations open on the Monday of the current week preceding the Sunday you want to be in worship. Registrations close on the Friday of that week at 9:00 am. Registrations are limited to one Sunday at a time.
5. By the way, READ THE PLAN
I am excited to begin seeing you in person. We are going to continue the live stream and I want you to make your choice regarding in person worship based on what is best for you. As always, this plan is contingent on current data regarding COVID -19 in our area.
Pastor Darrel Cory
The Redeemer Preparedness Team recommended, and Church Council approved a plan for the resumption of in person worship.
Please read the plan pages thoroughly, Pay close attention to the introduction and closing statements.
Take note of Protocol #1 under General Worship Protocols
Adhere to the paragraph under General Protocols for All Attending Events at Redeemer Lutheran Church
You are missed! We miss being together in worship.
No Wednesday worship services until further notice.
Sunday services are being live streamed
Office Hours: 8:30am-1:30pm
1300 E. Nora St
Thief River Falls, MN 56701
Office number: 218-681-3390
Fax number: 218-681-3397
Redeemer has signed up with Vanco Services electronic giving program. You can now enroll to have your contribution directly debited on a regular basis from your checking or savings account.